How does it work?
There is no cost for individual CE presentations
Each certificate program runs up to eight successive weeks
To earn the program certificate and the digital credential, register for and attend six out of the eight CE presentations (at least 12 CEs)
Individual CEs are no cost, and if you'd like the official program certificate & the digital credential (add to your LinkedIn profile), the cost is $149
If you have questions, please email email@example.com
Continuing Education Board Approvals
U.S. Journal Training is approved by the following boards
Sessions need to be viewed live and in real time to earn a certificate.
· U.S. Journal Training is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists #56349; to sponsor continuing education for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and/or LEPs. U.S. Journal Training maintains responsibility for this program/course and its content. Course meets qualifications for continuing education credit for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and/or LEPs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences.
· California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals. Provider approved by CCAPP-E1. Provider Number OS-86-057-0522
· NAADAC Approved Education Provider Program 10069.
· California Board of Registered Nursing, provider number 10512.
· Fla. Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage/Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling #50-2076.
· Certification Board for Addiction Professionals of Florida (No. 17A).
· California Association for Alcohol/Drug Educators, CP40932CH0821.
· US Journal Training, is approved by the American Psychological Association (APA) to sponsor Continuing Education for psychologists. US Journal Training maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
· U.S. Journal Training has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 5130. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. U.S. Journal Training is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
· US Journal Training, #1143 is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) Program. Organizations, not individual courses are approved as ACE providers. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. US Journal Training maintains responsibility for this course. ACE approval period: 12/5/2018–12/5/2022.
ADA accommodations will be made in accordance with the law. If you require ADA accommodations, please indicate your needs by emailing us at HelpMe@usjt.com. We cannot ensure the availability of appropriate accommodations without prior notification. To address grievances contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Completion certificates will be awarded at the end of the course in exchange for a completed evaluation form.
Who can participate?
Independently licensed, master's prepared mental health professionals, including:
- Addictions Counselor
- Alcohol & Drug Counselor
- Mental Health Counselor
- Marriage & Family Therapist
- Social Worker
- And more!